It’s just over a month until the knockout gala lunch with iconic boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard. Tickets are selling fast for the event which takes place at the Centaur at Cheltenham Racecourse on Friday, March 20. Local World got two VIP tickets – worth £250 each – to give away to two lucky readers.
All you have to do is answer the question:
How many times did Sugar Ray Leonard fight Roberto Duran as a professional?
Email your answer (with the words ‘Sugar Ray competition’ in the subject box) to email@example.com and include your name, telephone number and home postcode.
Entries close at noon on Monday, February 23. The winners will be the first names drawn at random from all eligible entries. By responding, you agree that Local World may offer you products and services by post, email, SMS and telephone.
Leonard is one of the great sporting names from the 20th century. The 58-year-old was named Boxer of the Decade for the 1980s and apart from his two fights with Duran, he was also involved in legendary fights with Marvin Hagler and Thomas Hearns – two other great boxers from a vintage era.
The lunch is in aid of Gloucester City Football Club and the city’s Pied Piper Appeal.
The VIP tickets include:
- Exclusive champagne reception for 10 people with a four-course lunch
- One framed photo of your group with Sugar Ray Leonard, with an additional copy of the photograph for each member of your party
- Coverage of your company or association in our souvenir glossy event magazine which each member of your party will receive
- Prime table seating in the Centaur suite
- One complimentary bottle of champagne on your table
The Centaur doors open at 11.30am and the event begins at 12:30pm. Tickets are available online from vipsportsevents.co.uk
Copyright © 2015 Local World. All Rights Reserved.